- MMH ID: 187665
- Brand: ORA Needle Roller
- Model No: ORA Face Roller
- This item ships free.
VIEW BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS OF IMPROVEMENT WITH MICRONEEDLE SKIN ROLLERS:
Product Description & Benefits:
- Extremely fine needles gently penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which helps to result in smoother, firmer, healthier, and younger-looking skin and reduce the signs of aging.
- ORA Microneedle Roller System helps reduce the appearance of scars from injury or acne, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and other blemishes.
- Helps smooth uneven skin texture and color, and heavy pitted skin.
- Helps increase the absorption and penetration of skincare within the skin by as much as 20 times compared to applying skincare products manually by hand due to the needles aiding in opening micro-channels in the skin.
- When used on the scalp, the roller helps stimulate and maintain hair within thinning and balding hair areas.
- Treatment is pain-free with no side-effects.
- Can be used for numerous treatments.
- Microneedletherapy has been used for decades by dermatologists, estheticians, and Hollywood celebrities including reportedly Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, and other stars.
- Manufactured with Disc Needle Technology that produces the highest durability needles that remain effective over multiple treatments.
- Clinical studies have shown microneedletherapy to be as effective as cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel, IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser.
- Microneedle rollers are substantially cheaper compared to expensive spa cosmetic treatments.
- Features an elegant, ergonomic, and compact design in multiple colors to enhance ease of use.
- Roller head has 540 needles with 0.25 millimeters depth.
- Roller comes with a protective, storage case that is compact and portable and can fit inside a bag.
- Easy to use from the comfort of your home.
- Check out before & after photos with the roller.
How does the Microneedle Roller work?
The ORA Roller uses extremely fine Stainless Steel Needles, which penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This leads to the thickening of the skin and smoothing of wrinkles and scars. The resulting micro-channels that are opened in the skin due to the needle action also help in increasing the absorption of serums and topical creams used in one's daily beauty routine. This leads to significant improvement in skin penetration and increased overall efficacy of skin care products. The Roller leaves the epidermal barrier fully intact, and the micro-channels created by the fine needles fully close within just a few hours after initial application. This provides just enough time for new collagen structures to form within the skin's lower layers, but short enough to ensure the patient can quickly resume normal schedules. Microneedle Roller has eliminated the commonly encountered risks and negative side effects in dermabrasion, chemical peeling, and laser-resurfacing.
Instructions for Use:
- Step 1: Before use, make sure your roller is disinfected using alcohol or a roller sterilizer.
- Step 2: Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure.
- Step 3: Roll back and forth at the same intensity on the treatment area 5-10 times in each of the four directions - horizontally, vertically, and diagonally (see below diagrams).
- Step 4: Following treatment, apply your regular skin care, serums, or post-rolling care solutions such as soothing masks.
Caution: Do not share roller with anyone. Do not use roller if you have any of the following conditions: irritated or infected skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, raised moles or warts, psoriasis, or keratosis. If you are not sure about using roller, consult a doctor or specialist before use. If there is any skin sensitivity, stop using roller and consult a specialist. Store roller in the supplied box for maximum hygiene and safety after use. Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: Rollers above 0.50mm needle depth rollers should only be purchased by professionals, as they require proper training to sterilize the unit. Improper sterilization and maintenance can lead to infection and is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Makemeheal.com is not responsible for misuse of this policy.
Benefits of Getting This Product At Makemeheal.com
Our Products Are Researched, Tried-And-Tested By Patients, Recommended By Doctors: The healing products available at Makemeheal.com have been tried and tested and shown to be beneficial to consumers and patients during their preparation and recovery. We also find some products through our extensive research and recommendations from doctors. The skin care, beauty, and anti-aging products sold on Make Me Heal are among the leading doctor-recommended products that have been found to have the highest benefits in wrinkle reduction, maintenance of healthy skin, and beauty.