- MMH ID: 18998
- Brand: Swiss Therapy
- Model No: Swiss Eye Masks
This item is a final sale item. No returns accepted.
Now available in 3 masks or 6 masks. Save 5% when ordering 6 masks!
New Improved Swiss Therapy Eye Mask Compress reinforced with a very subtle mesh.
Compress Care: After use, the compress can be rinsed with tap water. For best results, store the compress in a ziplock bag and return to the refrigerator after every use. Additionally, place a few squirts of saline solution (contact lens solution) inside the ziplock bag to help prevent spores from germinating, or drying out. When stored in the refrigerator, do not place any heavy objects on top of your compress. With proper care a single mask can last 1 week. Once the tray has been opened, do not leave masks outside.
Product Description & Benefits:
- Swiss Therapy Eye Mask Compress reduces appearance of puffy, tired eyes.
- Softens wrinkles and pores.
- Refreshes tired complexion.
- Helps reduce swelling, bruising, and pain.
- Helps accelerate healing and reduce recovery time.
- Soothes tired, sore, and puffy eyes.
- Moisturizes and maintains the skin around the eyes.
- Alleviates headaches, relief from clogged sinuses due to colds, allergies, chalazion, chalazia.
- Refreshes eyes for someone who has not slept, partied all night.
- Ultra flexible design enables the material to conform to the shape of the eye and mid-face zone.
- Soft, lightweight, and non-adherent.
A convenient alternative to using leaky ice packs or dripping hot gauze pads and towels, the lightweight, reusable Swiss Therapy Eye Mask Compress (3 per box) is unlike any other cold compress on the market with its ultra flexible design that enables the compress to conform to the shape of your eye zone. Being that the compress is incredibly light and thin, it feels like a second skin and puts minimal pressure. Unlike other compresses that can leak, it is non-sticky and stays only moist – but not wet. Made from hydrogel and coming in a sterile package, the Swiss Eye Mask can be used on the eye area for cold therapy to reduce post-operative swelling and discomfort, decrease healing time, and enable the patient to return to his/her normal activities more quickly. The compress can also be used to enhance your daily personal beauty routine by alleviating tired or puffy eyes, softening wrinkles and pores, and refreshing a tired complexion. The Swiss eye mask can also help relieve headaches, fatigue, and be used for general relaxation.
The compress may be used for a variety of plastic surgeries and cosmetic treatments that involve the eye/upper nose area, including eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), rhinoplasty, botox, collagen, restylane, and other injections, laser skin resurfacing, and dermabrasion (see full list below). The immediate application of cold therapy is beneficial for reducing post-operative swelling by constricting the capillary vessels and slowing down the flow of blood and other fluids to the injured or operated area. Patients also benefit from cold therapy’s anesthetic effect on the nerves, which helps reduce the sensation of pain and provides a soothing, refreshing, and relaxing feeling to the injured or operated area. Further, cold therapy reduces the risk of hematoma formation. Because cold therapy helps to restore strength, mobility and range of motion more quickly, patients may reduce their hospital stay, heal faster and feel better sooner.
This reusable Compress provides up to 15-20 minutes of cold relief. With simple refrigerator storage between uses, this reusable eye compress can be applied again and again for cold therapy.
Instructions For Use: For best results, since the Swiss Mask comes in a package of 3 compresses, it is recommended to have a cold compress ready and cooled while the other is being used. For convenience, place the tray with the mask that is not being used on a bed of ice cubes or crushed ice next to your bed.
- Before using, the trays containing the masks should be placed inside a ziplock bag and cooled in a refrigerator – NOT IN THE FREEZER - for a period of 15 minutes. Alternatively, you can also cool the mask by placing the tray with the mask on a bed of ice cubes or crushed ice. Using a Tupperware container filled with crushed ice and then placing the tray on top of it is a popular solution. In any case, do not freeze the mask as it will permanently damage it.
- For post-surgery purposes, it is recommended to apply the compress for 15-20 minutes (or as directed by your doctor), and then off the affected area for 40-45 minutes (or as directed by your doctor).
- When not in use, store the compress in a ziplock bag and return to the refrigerator after every use (see care instructions below for full details).
Compress Care: After use, the compress can be rinsed with tap water. For best results, store the compress in a ziplock bag and return to the refrigerator after every use. Additionally, place a few squirts of saline solution (contact lens solution) inside the ziplock bag to help prevent spores from germinating. When stored in the refrigerator, do not place any heavy objects on top of your compress. With proper care a single mask can last 1 week.
Ingredients: Swiss Therapy hydrogel is formulated from over 90% demineralizated water, polyvinylpyrrolidone, agra and polyethylene glycol with NO chemical additives or preservatives.
Healthy Tip: For best results, since the Swiss Mask comes in a package of 3 compresses, it is recommended to have a cold compress ready and cooled in the refrigerator while the other is being used.
Relevant Procedures, Conditions & Recommendations: BOTOX, Chemical Peel, Collagen Injections, Dermabrasion, Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty), Face lift, Hylaform, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Resurfacing, Liposuction (face), Maxillofacial Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty), Restylane/Perlane Injections, Permanent Eye Liner, Rosacea, General pain relief, Tired Complexion, Puffy & tired eye treatment, Headaches, Relief from clogged sinuses due to colds and allergies, First aid for burns and trauma.
Benefits of Getting This Product At Makemeheal.com
Our Products Are Researched, Tried-And-Tested By Patients, Recommended By Doctors: The healing products available at Makemeheal.com have been tried and tested and shown to be beneficial to consumers and patients during their preparation and recovery. We also find some products through our extensive research and recommendations from doctors. The skin care, beauty, and anti-aging products sold on Make Me Heal are among the leading doctor-recommended products that have been found to have the highest benefits in wrinkle reduction, maintenance of healthy skin, and beauty.