Product Description & Benefits: Truform Unisex Below the Knee Compression Stockings w/ Silicone Band offer comfort and support to alleviate leg fatigue and mild swelling associated with periods of prolonged, occupation-related standing or sitting. Featuring a smooth, opaque fabric that complements a wide range of wardrobe choices including business, casual or leisure attire, this classic medical style compression stocking features a silicone beaded band to keep the stocking in place all day long.
You don't have to have leg problems to start wearing the Truform Unisex Below the Knee Compression Stockings w/ Silicone Band. People of all ages can benefit from these compression stockings, including business professionals, flight attendants, waitresses, expecting mothers, and everyone in between. These stockings are fashionable, light-compression stockings that are ideal for people who want to keep their legs looking and feeling good and are interested in preventing the onset of vein-related problems that can lead to spider veins and varicose veins, tired, achy and swollen legs, and more serious venous diseases. These stockings are recommended for preventing spider veins and varicose veins, relieving mild leg/ankle pain and discomfort, and for keeping the legs fresh and energized for people who are standing and sitting for long hours. The stocking supports and compresses veins, which helps get your blood moving up the legs and back to the heart for better blood circulation. By increasing blood flow back to the heart and reducing pressure on the veins, these stockings help prevent venous symptoms and spider and varicose veins.
Compression Levels: This garment is available in 20-30 and 30-40mmHg compression level.
Instructions For Use:
- 1. Legs should be thoroughly dry before putting on the garment. If necessary, dust with talcum powder. The best time to put on the garment is early in the morning, before any swelling has a chance to develop.
- 2. Remove your jewelry, rings, and watches before applying your garment to avoid damaging it. To lengthen the life of your garment, it is recommended to wear specialized compression stocking rubber or vinyl gloves to prevent fingernails from damaging the fabric or avoid pressing your fingernails into the stitching.
- 3. Turn the upper half of the stocking inside out to the heel by gently sliding the stocking down over the foot portion..
- 4. Slip your foot into the foot portion. Make sure the heel fits well.
- 5. Gently ease the remaining part of the stocking over the heel.
- 6. Use the palms of your hands to massage the stocking upwards towards the knee. Note: Never pull at the upper edge of the stocking. Instead, smooth with your palm until the correct fit is achieved. Avoid rolling, twisting or overstretching the fabric.
- 7. Follow the same procedure for the opposite leg, taking care that the stitch rows always run vertically.
- 8. Remove your garment before going to bed.
If you usually apply moisturizer to your legs or arms, it is better to moisturize the skin in the evening rather than just before putting on your garment in the morning. Remove your garment before going to bed. Consult your physician immediately if acute leg pain or skin irritation develops while wearing stockings.
Benefits of Getting This Product At Makemeheal.com
Our Products Are Researched, Tried-And-Tested By Patients, Recommended By Doctors: The healing products available at Makemeheal.com have been tried and tested and shown to be beneficial to consumers and patients during their preparation and recovery. We also find some products through our extensive research and recommendations from doctors. The skin care, beauty, and anti-aging products sold on Make Me Heal are among the leading doctor-recommended products that have been found to have the highest benefits in wrinkle reduction, maintenance of healthy skin, and beauty.